- Anxiety: https://www.cerebra.org.uk/help-and-information/guides-for-parents/cerebra-anxiety-guide-guide-parents/
- Emotional well being: https://www.cerebra.org.uk/help-and-information/guides-for-parents/factsheet-emotional-well/
- Challenging Behaviour: https://www.challengingbehaviour.org.uk/
- https://senresourcesblog.com/ - activities and toy reviews for children with SEN
- Family Fund (A charity who support families living with children with disabilities -Families raising disabled children on low incomes can apply for grants to ease the pressure they face while following social distancing measures, including computers and tablets, outdoor play equipment and sensory toys, or household essentials like washing machines, fridges or beds.): https://www.familyfund.org.uk/News/health-and-wellbeing-of-disabled-children-at-risk-under-pandemic-as-government-announces-extra-10-million-funding-for-children-with-complex-needs
In June 2021 the Government published a review paper on sexual abuse in schools and colleges. If you are interested in reading it, please click the link to be taken to their website.
Click the link that follows to read Croydon's Early help Strategy Document.